Dual Degree course from June 2007 - Present
Masters in European Business [MEB]
Masters in Business Administration [PGPIM]
Institute Of Technology and Management, Gurgaon, India June 2001 – June 2005
Bachelor of Engineering, in Information Technology with honors degree.
Hughes Systique, Gurgaon, India May 2006 – June 2007
Domain: Java Programming
· Worked at client side (Maryland, USA) for requirement gathering & analysis as well as developing high level design for satellite communication system of Thuraya.
· Worked on Scheduling and Estimation of modules for Offsite team in India.
· Analyzed the software development process in GBBF project and suggested various optimizations which were later incorporated in THUARAYA GSSOAM.
· Crucial role in design and development of Generic Framework for network management element.
· Won the “Individual Brilliance award” for my contribution in GBBF project.
· Worked extensively on the development of network management element for satellite communication system of LOARAL and THURAYA.
· Generated test plans
Accenture, Mumbai, India June 2006 – April 2007
Junior Software Engineer (Programmer)
· Worked on Actuate E-Reporting tool for developing web based reports, which could be generated dynamically on user’s request with appropriate security implementations. Extensive use of SQL on TOAD for remote Oracle database querying.
· Prepared Technical design documents according to the requirements specified.
· Used PS Application Designer to design and create pages, records and components.
· Maintenance of Qwest VLAN and handling all Network issues with the network team.
· Recommended and implemented various alternatives and provided step-by-step solutions to various connectivity issues at both Mumbai and Bangalore locations.
· Wrote a batch program to automatically update the host file on each PC.
· Regular evaluation of network connectivity and network performance.
· Worked on SQR for Business Interfaces and Report generation in PeopleSoft.
· Used PL-SQL and SQR for migrating data from legacy systems to PeopleSoft Tables.
· Prepared comprehensive test data for component testing.
· Prepared training material for PeopleSoft capability.
The IT Association of New Age Students (TITANS) Sep 2002 - Dec 2004
· Founding member and working head of TITANS which served as a platform to connect IT students, organize discussions on current IT trends, and inform students of better programming practices.
· Created business tie-up with CDAC Gurgaon for its marketing and promotion in NCR.
· Published and procured earnings from our newsletter ‘TECHONARIO’.
· Technical Head, Computer Society, Institute of Technology and Management, Gurgaon.
· Coordinated various events at inter-college festivals.
Won the weekly Acmesofties programming contest twice (only three other Indians have managed to win) along with many other inter-collegiate level programming contests.
· Merit Certificate in State level Mathematics Olympiad and state level Geography Olympiad.
· Languages Known: English, Hindi, Bengali, French (Beginner’s level).